IN-PERSON WORSHIP SAFETY PLAN
- We will always seek to bring glory to God. “So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.” (1 Corinthians 10:31)
- We will protect the unity of the Spirit. “Making every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit – just as you were called to one hope at your calling…” (Ephesians 4:2-3)
- We will put the needs of others before our own. “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility consider others as more important than yourselves.” (Philippians 2:3-4)
- We will implement safety measures. “A sensible person sees danger and takes cover; the inexperienced keep going and are punished.” (Proverbs 27:12)
- We will continually seek God’s wisdom. “But the wisdom from above is pure, then peace-loving, gentle, compliant, full of mercy and good fruits, unwavering, without pretense. And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who cultivate peace.” (James 3:17-18)
- While it’s thrilling to gather again – it’s important to manage your expectation because once again it will look and feel different.
- Some of what we’re asking you to do will be inconvenient.
- Please be gracious as we gather while still in the midst of this pandemic.
- In-Person Services are resuming at the normal time – Sundays at 10:30 AM.
- We are adhering to social distancing guidelines and attenders will wear face masks to protect themselves and others.
- We are seating people first in the Worship Center until we can no longer social distance. Then we will begin seating in the Fellowship Hall video overflow.
Entrance and Exits
- Both the East Entrance (Front Door) and the West Entrance (Fellowship Hall Hallway Doors) will be open.
- After the Worship Service you will be dismissed for a safe and immediate exit.
- We request that you not linger in the building afterward – but feel free to talk with people in the parking lot following the service.
- We will be following reasonable health and safety measures.
- If you have a fever or a cough, or other risk factors, please stay home.
- We will have hand sanitizer available and will be practicing social distancing.
- We ask you to refrain from shaking hands or hugging people.
- We will have face masks available free of charge.
- The exception for face masks will be those on the platform leading worship.